We are requesting proposals for two assignments:
Capacity Building Consultancy on Business Skills Development for Start-ups
We are seeking to engage a consultant to design and deliver a business development and entrepreneurship management training and mentorship for FDT-supported interns and their start-ups. It is expected that the training will build the five-business start-up’s capacity in the following areas:
- Business planning and development
- Business laws, ethics and regulations
- Service marketing
- Customer management
Assessing the validity of perceived drivers of improved tree planting materials (IPM) adoption within the program area
We are seeking a consultant to undertake an assignment:
- To better understand drivers of downward trend in the IPM adoption in southern highland regions of Tanzania where FDT operates.
- To rank the drivers on how critical they are driving adoption of IPM.
- To identify and recommend a relevant tree seed business model which could boost adoption of IPM.